Friday, November 13, 2009

My little Turkeys!







So i am doing a turkey birthday party for Ryder because his birthday is so close to Thanksgiving, I found this idea in a magazine and thought that they would be cute for his party! They are really easy to make (Obviously if I can do it anyone can) and they are pretty inexpensive as well! Just a fun little idea if anyone wants to do it! SOrry a couple of the pictures are a little blurry. . . no time to retake them right now! Kids are starting to wake up . . . . :)

2 comments:

  1. Those turkeys are so cute!!! I got the bobby pins and feathers, what is the body and head made out of? I want one, I guess I will have to find a way to fly home for the party! I can't believe Ryder is going to be one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the body is corks like from wine bottles (you can get them at any craft store) and the heads are just little balls of yarn! You can totally come home for his birthday though!

    ReplyDelete