Monday, November 23, 2009

My LIttle Ryder is ONE!!!

Okay so this post is a little late. . . but my baby turned ONE on November 19th! I can't believe that a year has flown by already, I swear I was just in the hospital having him. Here are some pictures of the festivities of the day! Sorry these are in backwards order. . . I never remember how to post the pictures :)


We decided that he needed to have a turkey cake since it was so close to THanksgiving and behind it are the Turkey Cupcakes we made ( thanks Today show for the Idea :))

Here is our cupcake tower of Turkeys! I had to open my windows for my house to stay cool enough so they didn't melt! I also couldn't have done it without the help of my cute mom!

Sorry this one is sideway. . . Ryder and his Nana opening presents


Birthday morning opening presents. . . well trying to before Stockton got a hold of them :)



He loved his little fridge animal sounds. . . he started dancing the second he figured out that music played on it!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Ryder is one either! I can still remember the day he was born and coming to the hospital to visit. His blue eyes get prettier every time I see them. Give him and Stockton a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete