Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday Continued. . . .

Here are all of the creations of the day. . . . notice all the turkeys?
Ryder was more interested in the candy corns on the table than his actual cake


Todd was trying to show him how to go at it. . . now if you know Ryder he never passes up food. . . but. . . .


He was either scared of it. . . or just too tired to care!


After he got in his jammies and chased around with cousins he was fine! At the end of the night I could tell he had had a big day because when I layed him in his bed he had a huge smile and sighed like Finally I get to rest!





3 comments:

  1. Your turkey cake and cupcakes are so cute!! I mean probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! I should look on the Today Show website more often! Love that cute boy's face too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie....everything is so DARLING! Love all the turkeys. Good job lady!! I still can't believe he is one. How did that happen? Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You are a blogger? I am glad I found you! I can't believe our kids have birthdays so close. Tallyn turned 2 on Nov. 20th. It was nice to look through your pictures...I feel like I can kida keep up on your life this way. You are all looking great! :)

    ReplyDelete