Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Crazy Boys

Okay So I finally updated my blog. . . yay! It only reminded me of how stupid I am at computers, but after much concentration I got it accomplished. Here are just a few random photos that I thought I would post! They all make me laugh! Oh and disclaimer. . . I always forget to turn the pictures the right way so you will have to turn your head :)

Ryder and Stockton on a Sunday afternoon when Todd decided to pull their shirts over their heads. . . Ryder thought it was pretty funny for a while and we were both laughing until we were crying it was so funny!
Once the sun started to shine more we had to bust out our new shades. . . Ryder pulled his off about 2 seconds after I took the picture, but insists on holding them even if he's not wearing them. . . . anything brother does he has too


This is how Todd spends rainy days. . . washing off his golf clubs in my newly cleaned kitchen sink. . . what's a girl to do?? :)

For some reason my boys love love love our laundry basket, they always find it when i am trying to get ready and it is so funny to turn a corner and there they are having a great time just sitting in a laundry basket, can we say random?



This is a first! Stockton never fell asleep eating and neither had Ryder until now. This was after a morning of 3 soccer games and playing outside until lunch time! I think it is safe to say I wore the poor little guy out, he didn't even finish his doughnut which really proves how tired he was!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your cute new blog. Congratulations on figuring out computers:) Don't worry it takes me forever too. Sometimes Adam has to help me. Your boys are so cute and I can't believe how big Ryder is!!!! We can't wait to see you in 3 1/2 weeks!! Give the boys a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete